Speak Out

How to Submit Public Comment

View the City Council motion here.

You don’t have to wait to make your voice heard!

If you want to express your opposition to this project, we encourage you to:
1) Call or email your elected officials/City Council members. You can find their contact information here. 
2) Send them a letter using this link to draft a letter to all council members. Please also refer to the Stop the Gondola Action Toolkit for more information.